Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Today I fucked up by trying to sleep

.
This crazy thing just happened. I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately. Don’t know why, but for some reason I have. 

I lay in bed and just am awake until I pass out hours later. So, for my birthday my parents got me new super comfy sheets and pillowcases. 

It’s late now. I’m super tired. But I’m prepared to have the best night of sleep I’ve had in a while. I put on the fitted sheet. I pull the top sheet over it. And then I grab my blanket and pop it up to spread it across. 

And as it pops up, it hits the metal piece that hangs down and controls the light and fan. And it swings it up into the light bulb. Which shatters all over my new sheets. Which wouldn’t even be so bad if I hadn’t found out this past weekend that my vacuum cleaner doesn’t work. 


So, now I’m just sitting on the floor surrounded by broken glass...happy birthday.
TL;DR: Thought I was sleeping on nice sheets, now I’m sleeping on shattered glass.

Popular Posts