Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Today I fucked up : by getting drunk on a Tinder hookup





So this happened around Halloween last year. I ended up matching with this guy that goes to my university on Tinder. We text back and forth for a few days before deciding to go with "Halloween movies and chill".


I show up to his house and he claims he gets nervous around new people sometimes, so it would be nice to have a couple of drinks before getting down with it. He bought this bottle of red wine in preparation. He poured us some in a couple of huge wine glasses.
I finish my glass (fairly quickly) and I feel fine. We end up watching Poltergeist and later hooking up. He offers me another glass and I'm like hell yeah. Now, this is where it all goes downhill. I chugged this glass down. I've rarely drank previous to that day and never had more than a glass. I've never gotten drunk either.


Well, the second glass of wine really hit me. I was left extremely dizzy and unable to walk, let alone stand up. I told him this and he brought me some bread to absorb the alcohol. I could tell he wanted me gone and claimed he had lots of work to do. I was doing my best to sober up but I ended up falling asleep on his couch. I woke up with the urge to puke so I went to the washroom (he had to help me get there). I tried to puke but nothing came up, it was a false alarm. I ended up falling asleep with my head in the toilet and he walked into this oh so pretty sight. He finally called me an Uber. 


We start making our way to the front door when the urge to puke comes back again, but this time, it was for real. 
He hands me a bag to puke it, but it has a hole on the bottom, so all the puke comes falling down to the floor. The Uber shows up and I leave, leaving him to clean up my puke.
We didn't talk after this. Unfortunately, he ended up being in one of my classes the following semester. We made eye contact but he looked away quickly and pretended not to recognize me.
I regret everything.

TL;DR: I drank too much wine during a tinder hookup and end up falling asleep with my head on the toilet and puking on his kitchen floor. He had to pay for an Uber to get rid of me and was forced to clean up my puke.

Popular Posts